du kan lysna på hela albumet här,mycket nöje

söndag 24 oktober 2010

ANDERS JOSEFSSON

Born 1973 sweden. Playing drums since 11 years old. Musical education: Musikskolan , 11-15 years old in my hometown of Uddevalla ( yes, thats the towns name!) BLESS THE TEACHERS WHO PUSCHED AND INSPIRED ME THERE! ANDERS BRAMWALL, GÖRAN STRANDBERG, BJÖRNE JOHANSSON, BENGT DANHÄLL and others. 16-18 years old i studied music at highschool in my hometown, three wonderful years. 92-94 i studied drums at a "folkhighschool" . My Teachers there were Tomas Hansson, Kenneth Franzén and Raymond Karlsson. ( Don..t forget Marin Perk) I learned a lot about improvisation at that place. if you want to listen to my beat go to Henrik Mossberg at myspace and click on " Gospelmässa" , that..s me playin.... Added a new tune by Tabasco, made in late summer 08: "Antligen" Besides playing drums i pick up the bass guitar from time to time. my equipment is an fender jazz bass ( American standard), AND a Yamaha,pretty ordinary, modified BB bas with Roland Midi Pickup and ROLAND V-BASS module. 2010 spring i began to record my own ideas in my apartment. i am now a proud owner of Imac,and i use logic 9 with it. On the new tunes ,the first ones, i play All the instruments, apart from some loops here and there. but nevertheless; it..s my ideas.

www.myspace.com/andersjosefsson
Anders medverkar på if my lips could reach gods ear, och det gör han förnämligt mycket duktig trummis

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar